Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank goodness for bromazepam

Somedays I just have to admit that I'm not coping. All the yoga, healthy eating, positive thinking and regular exercise in the world is not enough to keep me a float in the midst of this madness sometimes. My good intentions last night melted into a wobbly pool of tears and I decided to give up on being a good welcoming party for Mac and instead came home, took a couple of Lexotanil and wen't to sleep (slept solidly for the first time in days). I don't like it but I knew I wasn't going to survive another night without it. More when I'm feeling better. x

1 comment:

Mary Parker said...

Hello sweetheart,
I am very sorry to hear you aren't running on all four cylinders. Oh to be able to sit you down on my couch, give you a glass of red wine and some chocolates and talk about such things as Brangelina and how good it is the democrats are succeeding in the US.
Miss you, love you
xxx
M